GOLF LESSONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our PGA Certified Professionals, have more than 25 years’ experience in providing coaching and lessons to golfers of all ages and abilities. As coaching professionals, they are skilled in all aspects of the game, and aim to help you reach your goals and ensure you continue to enjoy the game of golf, please email us on email@example.com (Or are you setting up an info at or some other email address)
Credit Card Transactions
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars.
All Prices quoted within Gold Creek Golf Academy website include GST unless otherwise stated.
GOLF LESSONS OPERATING HOURS
7 days a week. See calendar for available times.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Please choose carefully, once classes have been paid for there are NO REFUNDS.
- MORE than 24 hours’ notice PRIOR to the start time of a lesson gives you the option of rescheduling your booking.
- LESS than 24 hours’ notice prior the start time of a lesson will not enable you to reschedule or receive a credit for the cost of the lesson cancelled.
- Weather – If Gold Creek Golf Academy needs to cancel a lesson due to weather or other reasons beyond our control, your lesson will be rescheduled.
- Player Credits have a 3 month expiry date from the date the credit is created.
SELECTION OF GOLF CLINICS
If you are unsure of which Clinic or instructor would best suit your needs, please e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss your needs.
PLAYER CODE OF CONDUCT
Customers must follow staff directions at all times. Aggressive behaviour towards staff or other customers will not be tolerated.
NO SMOKING POLICY
Smoking is not permitted at Gold Creek Country Club.
Please be advised that you may contact the Director of the Gold Creek Golf Academy if you feel that you have been unfairly treated.
For confidentiality please email email@example.com